Skip to main content

Ladies Is Pimps, Too

Can't get this Jay-Z song out of my head this weekend.

Thursday night I had a lovely date with this guy Daniel. He's working on his phd in clinical psych at ASU, specializing in forensic psych. He currently works with juvenile sex offenders wants to change the way the prison system works. He is going to change the world. Seriously. I love talking to him. And apparently he felt the same way about me, because at the end of the date he walked me to my car, hugged me, and made plans with me for the next night. Friday night we met up for margaritas, had more great conversation, and went back to his place, where we made out and talked for like, 3 hours. I'm excited to see him again this Wednesday. I'm not sure if he's the right guy for me, but he's definitely someone I want to know.

Sunday afternoon I went bowling with my Meetup group. There's this guy there who wants me. I can totally tell. I mean, who wouldn't? Don't Jenny and I look adorable in our skirts and bowling shoes? :)


He wanted to take me for a ride on his motorcycle, but I had to get to another date. We talked about going tonight after the miniature golf meetup, but he didn't show. There was some very flirty texting, and he promised to make it up to me. He calls me Blueberry. (My bowling name yesterday was Blueberry Delight.) I'm not interested in dating this guy, just love the flirting. Love to play the game.

Last night I went out with this musician. He took me to an open mic night at a bar to hear him sing, which is a little ridiculous, don't you think? Yes, I did tell him I'd like to hear him sing sometime, and he actually was really talented, but he's just a little too into himself. He asked me like, one question the whole time. The funny thing was that I didn't even try; I didn't think I was acting interested in him at all, but I realized he was really into me. Ugh. He walked me to my car and kissed me and said he wanted to see me this week, but he'd be in the recording studio Wednesday and Friday. Oh, and there are 13 cats and 2 dogs at his house right now. To be fair, only 5 of the cats are actually his, but still. Anyway, I feel bad laughing at him, because he actually was a nice guy and a good singer. Just not my type.

I'm having a lot of fun with all these boys. I think moving to a city based on demographics was an excellent idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Bust Magazine (and you should, too)

Since I am finally done with Practicum I and only have one project left to finish for my Reading and Language Theory class, I decided to spend the evening relaxing with the latest issue of my favorite magazine, Bust . In this issue, I read about: Fat women on reality shows A new version of roller derby called Derby Lite A global O that will be occurring on December 21-22 Recipes for finger foods to serve at holiday parties How to make your own yarn Asheville, NC (now I want to move there even more...) Amy Poehler's views on feminism Divorce ranches in Nevada from the 1930's through the 1960's (it used to be really hard to get a divorce, and Nevada had laws that made it super easy) Homemade Christmas gift ideas A guide to "handling some of life's major milestones- marriage, childbirth, and death- with a DIY frame of mind" The monthly "One-handed read" column And of course, there are the fashion and beauty sections. Also, book, movie, and music revie

I got a little out of control...

I started my end of the year celebration a day early with margaritas at Lalo's. Unfortunately, since I don't drink very often, they affected me pretty quickly. I knocked my fork onto the sidewalk. Nancy (with her 80's hair) pretended not to know me. Nina gave me this look. Good times, good times. 40 more minutes of school, and then I am FREE!!!!!

Fall!

Okay, I’ll admit it.  I’m excited for fall.  I LOVE fall.  Things I’m looking forward to: Sweaters and hoodies Cinnamon candles  Leaves crunching under your feet Carving pumpkins and toasting the seeds (that I will give as gifts because I don’t actually like them) Going to the apple orchard with my mom… apple donuts and apple ciders slushees… Scary movies Watching my Charlie Brown DVDs Starting school!  I swear, September always flies by in an adrenaline-filled haze… The smell of burning leaves Football!!! Making apple pie (that will most likely be given as a gift because I’ll be dieting) Fall crafts (I think this year I want to attempt a wreath) Hot apple cider My one and only complaint about fall is that it means winter is coming…